BOC: Anybody out there?

nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM
Tue Jul 29 22:17:15 EDT 2003

I was just wondering why it's been so long.  I guess because not much is going on except gigs.

That St. Louis thing sounds awesome.  I've got a really good friend out there.  That would be a nice time to visit.  Unfortunately. . . well, not really unfortunately. . . I'm going to see Motorhead-Dio-Iron Maiden in Pittsburgh in a couple weeks.  That's gonna be my traveling concert for the summer.  That's the drag about getting older, having young kids and all that. . . can't just pack up and go all over the country for shows, unless it's the F*&$in' "Wiggles" or something.

But I'm not bitter.

--Nick