Hawkwind Big Brother anyone?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Jul 31 11:36:13 EDT 2003

How about an online game to pick the perfect fantasy lineup? We pool all
the main members first. Then each week we cast a vote. The top two then
go into a final vote to walk the plank. Once we're down to six, we have
the fantasy lineup. Even if it's the Lemmy Horror of six drummers...

No intent to offend anyone of course, just a bit of fun...

FoFP

The Crying Doctors:

Lucy came home with a great anecdote.  Seems she'd been at a
hospital dinner with some consultants.  They got to talking about music
and one of the senior blokes turned out to be a Des O'Connor fan.  It
takes all sorts though and everyone was cool with that.  The guy then
mentioned that it was important to play the music quite loud and that he
had an amp that went up to 12.  He was quite baffled as to why half
the table collapsed into hysterics.

I've suggested that Lucy get him the video for xmas...