HW: your first live memories

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Jun 2 09:23:46 EDT 2003

don't know if people fancy giving this a go, but i'm thinking of starting
a new page at the web site (hawkwind museum) for folks to recount their
first experiences of a hawkwind live show, you know the sort of thing,
when was it?, where was it, what did you think of it, what can you
remember!. anyhow pieces can be as long or short as you please and can be
posted here or you can send them direct to me at dplaw at ic24.net ,either
way as long as you have no objections it will be my intention to use as
many as possible and hopefully people can get different insights into what
the band means to others
thanks for your time, you may also be interested to know that we have just
uploaded the video clip for "angels of death" from the c4 show ECT in
1985. i'm no expert when it comes to these things, but those of you who
have seen the quark video, this one is in the same format so you can
advise others on how best to view it! anyway it's on the page
http://www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk/hwcinema.htm
hope you enjoy it!
regards
dave