All new SLOTERDIJK & OEBs online store!! T-shirts, accessories & more!!

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Mon Jun 2 12:58:49 EDT 2003

Greetings friends!!!

We have renamed our former online shop. It is now 'The SLOTERDIJK/OEB
(OSMP)'.
In other words, this is an acronym for Officially Santioned Marketing
Products. All these items are top quality with excellent return policies, 3d
online sizing guide, shopping cart, live customer support and more!!

We feel this is the best way we can offer quality products to our
supporters. We have just slashed all
the prices on the products we currently offer. Our copywrited SLOTERDIJK
logo is on nearly every item.

New items include ,T-shirts, womens camisoles, men's tank tops, new baseball
caps, mini posters, stickers, and more. Summer blowout sale on fleece!!

Closeout special on The One Eyed Bishops UK visit 2003 T-shirts. Order now
before they are discontinued forever!!

sale includes the One Eyed Bishops, Hawkfest commemorative '70's Jersey' as
well as the commemorative mug. Both these items will be discontinued soon.

http://www.cafeshops.com/sloterdijk

Cheers! SLOTERDIJK & The One Eyed Bishops