Fw: For Thu: Hawkwind: Chronicle of the Black Sword

Joseph Elric Smith Mormon minion of Arioch kruch7 at COX.NET
Tue Jun 3 02:27:56 EDT 2003

Woot finally it came available
ken

Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html
----- Original Message -----
From: Netflix Shipping
To: kruch7 at cox.net
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 11:42 PM
Subject: For Thu: Hawkwind: Chronicle of the Black Sword

             Movie Shipped   You have 105 movies in your
            Rental Queue

                  Hawkwind: Chronicle of the Black Sword

                  Arriving on or around: Thursday, Jun 05 2003

            Recommendations in Music & Concert

            Get personalized recommendations from our wide selection of Music & Concert movies. The more movies you've rated, the better your recommendations will be.

                  Browse Movies:

                  Recommendations
                  Netflix Top 100
                  Critics` Picks