HW: "Go Go Pendolino" and the Race for Space

Engineer Benny vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Fri Jun 6 05:58:30 EDT 2003

Virgin Trains have succeeded with “Operation Princess” which is an
operation to replace perfectly good Rolling Stock which should have been
looked after better becase if they did, there would be no need to
replace it in the first place. I didn’t like them at first because of
the lack of decent seating *and* the corporate branding, but I suppose
they are quite sleek in Silver  & Red. The Woolwich ferry here in London
has been going strong for 96 years now and there are no plans to replace
them. I just feel that bosses with no Railway Knowledge overestimated
the need for their replacement but I like Pendolino’s anyway
  :-)

Railways Re-United – An Electric Line to your Zodiac Sign

 <mailto:37-gen at yahoogroups.com> 37-gen at yahoogroups.com- 37 Gen
 <mailto:railwaysreunited at yahoogroups.com>
railwaysreunited at yahoogroups.com- Railways Re-United
 <mailto:hawkwindtransportation at yahoogroups.com>