BRAIN: Dr. Music

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Tue Jun 10 09:48:59 EDT 2003

        One summer day, years ago, I got quite a laugh when Al B. picked up
        my guitar and started to play "Dr. Music" on the couch in my
        living room.  After he couldn't get it quite right, Billy H. grabbed
        the guitar out of his hands and said, "No, no, no, you've got it
        all wrong.  Let ME show YOU how to play it."  And he did.  They
        went back and forth for a minute but Billy was right.

        Wonderful irony.  I don't know if Al remembers that or not, but
        it still makes me laugh.

--
Chip Hart - Marketing                *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                       *  1 Main St., Winooski, VT 05404