BRAIN: Dr. Music

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Tue Jun 10 11:35:53 EDT 2003

Great story, Chip. I wonder if Al had ever contemplated adding Dr. Music to
the Surgeons' sets back then? My only problem with the song is that it
sounds so pop metal. And I can't help lumping "Going down to Nassau
Coliseum...we're gonna kick some booty" in with the rest of the lyrics. Heh.

Imagine if it were played on acoustic, slow and sinister, with "Feel the
rhythm in the sound of her pain" delivered by Deb's threatening whisper.
Kind of like the acoustic "Name Your Monster" (which I actually think works
better as a rocker.)

How. Peace.
Brian