HW: Best Prog Rock Album in the World

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Tue Jun 10 16:18:33 EDT 2003

Keith wrote:

> BH enquired...
>
> > Best Prog Rock Album In The World Ever
>

> > Anyone know what HW track(s) are included?
>
> The usual...did you expect anything different?  :)
> Not that Silver Machine represents the most "prog" effort
> by Hawkwind ever...by quite some distance mind you.

A very brave selection by EMI. Its a real pity considering the good work
that they have done on the UA remasters.
Some interesting choices from the other artist tho'.

 > P.S.  Who can tell me exactly who Matthew Wright is?
Some biography information here:
http://www.lbc.co.uk/showdj.asp?DJID=13968

Mark