OFF: "Space Does Not Care" One-off show tomorrow!! (Sat)

Chuckrecs at AOL.COM Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 13 12:33:40 EDT 2003

Hello, flesh and blood.

I used to do this radio show called "Space Does Not Care". Then i disappeared
for a while. I moved from Riverside "up" to the Central Coast (California).
I'm visiting SoCal this weekend for the first time since the move, and my pal
Anish is letting me have my old slot back, and sub for the 3-5pm slot, for a
special "one-off" of SDNC. A four-hour block from 3-7pm Pacific Standard Time,
tomorrow, Sat, the 14th. Those that have tuned in to the show or noticed the
play-lists in the past will know what to expect--plenty of space/kraut/psyche
and whatever else is floating my boat at the time. Hope you can tune in. Feel
free to call the station or e-mail anytime, before during or after the show.

TO LISTEN ON THE WEB, GO TO: <<A HREF="http://kucr.org/listen/listen.html">http://kucr.org/listen/listen.html</A>>
E-mail:<chuckrecs at aol.com>
Call: (909)-787-5827.

I'll be playing Hawkwind, Space Seed, Defender, FSOL, Korai Orom, Church of
Hed, Angelo Badalamenti, Barry Adamson, Harmonia, Holger Czukay, Faust, Shalabi
Effect, Legendary Pink Dots, Porcupine Tree, Skye Klad, Lightning Bolt,
Spacious Mind, Agitation Free, Gong, Melodic Energy Commission, Flower Travellin'
Band, Mr. Quimby's Beard, Velvet Underground, Frank Zappa, Captain Beefheart,
Escapade, Alien Planetscapes, Pressurehed, Farflung, Abunai!, Silver Apples,
Phillip Kane, John Dickinson, ST 37, F/i, Afresco Mantis, Census of
Hallucinations, Salamander, Igra Staklenih Perli, Loopian Zu... ok, you get the idea...

thanks!

Chuck