OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jun 14 05:44:06 EDT 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (June 7, 2003): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #80) and Alchemical Radio (show #40).
See the playlists below.

LOTS of NEWS this week so be sure and check it out below the playlists.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #80)

Djam Karet - "Heads Of Ni-Oh" (from A Night For Baku)
Unlimbo - "Intertia" (from Prahna Fish)
Beneficial Gene - "Earth Rod" (from Cosmic Debris)
Shiva Shakti - "High On Mt. Kailash" (from Shiva Shakti)
Bland Bladen - "Pa Gron Kvist" (from I Grevens Tid)
Jack Daddy Loops - "The Honey Expressway" (from A Day In The Life Of A Fairy)
Special Experiment - "Kiss Of A Vampire" (from Fortune Memories)
Paradise Camp 23 - "Teonanacatl" (excerpt) (from Teonanacatl)
AcidGuitarKing - "Outlaw King" (from Savage Saint II)
The Electric Family - "Last Phase Of The Moon" (from Ice Cream Phoenix)
Ginger Leigh - "NARC" (from A True Life Story)

Alchemical Radio (show #40)

Alchemical Radio is produced by our friends at the Stone Premonitions label.
Visit their web site at http://www.aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions
for information about their bands and to download mp3's.

Lee Limerick - "Mirror Of You"
Lord Litter - "Softly, Softly"
Malarkey - "Jigsaw Man"
Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force - "Valley Of Kings"
Mark Austin Band - "North Side Story"
Mazilyn Jones - "Unseen Friends: First Light"
Michael Monroe - "Life's A Bitch And Then You Live"
Milo - "New Panties"
Mob Rules - "Ghost Town"
Tim Mungenast - "Confidence Man"
Mystery Juice - "Cursed With Good Fortune"
Nothing To Declare - "Ranvier"
Neosoreskin - "Everyone Likes Our Songs"
Fields Of The Nephilim - "Deeper"
Nick Bensen - "Where's Mr. Dave"
Nick Toon - "Nova"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

ARCHITECTURAL METAPHOR news:
[from Greg Kozlowski] We are in the process of releasing a new live CD.  It
features our new drummer Pat Murphy (from Dinosaur Jr) and is all
instrumental.  It includes new songs, old
classics, a cover tune or two and some improv jams.  We will be pressing up
a limited number of CDR's w/full color covers.  We intend to send this out
to labels to see if there is any interest.    If you are interested in
getting an advance copy of the CDR, please mail me at arcmetgreg at yahoo.com.
 Price to be determined.
Architectural Metaphor is also planning on going into the studio within the
next few months to record a proper album.  We are hoping to bring in a
female singer to round out the songs.  We are all excited about this but
logistics  are slowing us down.

SUMMER SOLSTICE DIONYSIAN REVELS with Live Music
8pm Saturday, June 21st - dawn, June 22nd at Gardens of the Ancients, 4800
Yager Lane, Manor, TX (www.gardensoftheancients.com)
contact: David <MRCHAOS007 at EV1.NET>, 512-272-9062 or Carlton
(carlton.crutcher at mhmr.state.tx.us)
$5.00 admission includes free food, beer, and campsites
Live music includes: Venison Whirled/Devil Bat (featuring Dave and Leann
Cameron) 8:00pm
Abigail and Hansel (members of ST37 and Girl Robots) 9:00pm
Triple Wide  (www.students.stedwards.edu/~cwhitwo/intro.html) 10:00pm
Book of Shadows (ex-ST37) 11:00pm
Bahrain  (www.geocities.com/bahrainrock/index.html) 12:00pm
Primordial Undermind (www.cameraobscura.com.au/Bios/cambios_pu.htm) 1:00am
Nautical Almanac  (from Baltimore,  www.heresee.com/heresee.htm) 2:00am
and in between: Transexformers w/DJ Blip (www.howandwhy.org/transexformers.html)

THE MOTHER OF ALL BAND - M.O.A.B.
Featuring Ron Tree (Hawkwind 1995-2002), Judge Trev & Commander Jim Hawkman
(Inner City Unit), with Backing Vox & Dazzling Dance by The Fabulous Angie.
With an awe inspiring stage presence, we unleash 'M.O.A.B.' on to a public
thirsting for a new experience in live music.
See M.O.A.B. (www.MotherOfAllBands.net) LIVE performing their New Album on
Wednesday 18th June (Next Wednesday) in OXFORD at:
THE BULLINGDON (THE BULLY)
Great Student Venue, 162 Cowley Road, Oxford, OX4 1UE
Tickets/Info: 01865 244516, Car Parking - opposite the road behind Tescos,
THREE BAND LINE UP: M.O.A.B., Hawkwind Tribute Band 'Assassins of Silence'
(http://www.assassinsofsilence.com/) 'Andensum' (Oxford band) TICKET PRICE -
£5.00!

LARRY MAROTTA shows in Columbus, Ohio:
Steve Smith (drums and lots of interesting percussion), Steve Perakis
(bass), and Larry Marotta (guitar) will play one set this Wednesday, June
18, at Oldfield's on High, 2590 N. High Street, at 10 p.m. This is the same
trio that played the "Lost World" score at the Sci-Fi Movie Marathon a few
years back at the Capitol Theater downtown.
Also look for Honk, Wail, and Moan and the Avant Collective on Sunday, June
29, in the Jazz Tent at Comfest. We'll all be hogging the stage from
noon-2:30, so there will be plenty of time to wander in and check us out.

MANUEL GÖTTSCHING news
October 31 and November 1 at a movie festival in Braunschweig, Germany
(close to Hanover). This will be completely new music for a silent movie
classic by F. W: Murnau: "Schloss Vogelöd" (The Haunted castle), 1922.
(Details to come when available, or keep your eyes peeled to www.ashra.com)
***another Motion Picture Soundtrack by Manuel Göttsching***
Manuel writes/completes his work on his music for the Ilona Ziok
movie "Der Junker und der Kommunist" that will be premiered on July 19th and
21th at Neuhardenberg, near Berlin. The movie will be released on Video, but
a soundtrack release on cd is currently not planned.
*** Manuel Göttsching as producer***
Two movies will be broadcast:
"Die Bühnenrepublik: Theater in der DDR"
1. part: "Im Rücken die Ruinen", 3SAT / June 8, 2003 / 07:15 pm (MEST)
2. part: "Der Morgen finden nicht mehr statt" / 3SAT / June 9, 2003 / 07:15
pm (MEST)
Both movies will be released on Manuel Göttsching`s new movie production
company "CV Filmproductions GmbH"
***new Ashra Release planned***
ASHRA works on new music, to be released under that name. Manuel
Göttsching and Lutz Lüül Ulbrich are involved, and maybe it will be finished
even late ths year.

BURG HERZBURG OPEN AIR FESTIVAL 2003, Europe´s biggest Hippie Meeting, will
take place near Eisenach, Thüringen (middle of Germany) from 17th-20th of July.
The lineup includes: Trigon, Ritual, Carvin Jones, She´s China, Ten Years
After, Vanilla Fudge, Adaro, Caravan, Epitaph, Wishbone Ash, Tony Joe White,
Eric Burdon´s Animals, Nektar, MAN, Livin Blues, Orange, and Star Sounds
Orchestra.
Tickets for all days are available for 55 Euro plus ticket charge
Info and Ticketline: 00493691721299