HW : introductions

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Mon Jun 16 13:59:01 EDT 2003

Dave wrote:

> what album would you reccomend or for that matter lend or buy for someone
> who has never heard hawkwind, if you like the ideal introduction to the

a month ago I used Live Chronicles to initiate a friend for the
Hawkwind-mania. I used that because he likes powermetal and LC seems
to have a good power-metal sound.
But this is only a case; if I would convert a friend that loves hard
rock, then I probably will use "Live79" or "This is Hawkwind-do not
panic". Personally, I was converted by the more psychedelic albums, in
order Space Ritual, X-InSearchOS, WarriorOTEOT and the first
omonymous.

ciao!, gg

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine