HW : introductions

eddie jobson eddiejobson at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 17 05:33:24 EDT 2003

QS&C would be my choice, again like other people because it was the first
album I bought (with my paper round money). Good points made on Roadhawks
though, had forgotten it wasn't released on CD and all those other dodgy
compilations that have been? Also Live '79 will always be my favourite real
line up, probably because it was my first gig. A fantasy one would be Lemmy
replacing Harvey and Calvert on vocals.

My twopenneth.

Eddie.