HW: new Keith Kniveton interview & other goodies

Steve Youles youless at COX.NET
Tue Jun 17 22:12:51 EDT 2003

Hi

Some recently added stuff at Starfarer's Hawkwind Page (
http://www.starfarer.net )

1.  Keith Kniveton Q&A - from the index page, click on the 'Chats &
Interviews' link.

2. Confessions of a Hippy - this is not all that Hawkwind related, but
anyone who ever went to a Free Fest in the late 70's / early 80's will
enjoy this :-)  From the index page, click on the 'Other Features' link.

3. Gig & Set Lists - a set of pages covering from 1969 right up to the May
2003 tour.  This stuff was previously available on Frank Weil's Golden Void
website, but I've integrated the list of dates, the set list (where known)
and the personnel who played.  From the index page, click on
the 'Resources' link

4. New Hawkwind screensavers.  From the Index page, click on the 'Free
Hawkwind Downloads' link.

Also on the index page, the 'What's New' link will show you everything I've
added over the last couple of months, and there's also a Site Map.

Apologies to those also belonging to the Yahoo! Hawkwind group, who will
have got this message twice :-(

Cheers

Steve (Starfarer)