my nane is D.D.D.Dave Brock

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Mon Jun 23 08:48:13 EDT 2003

I am very impressed, but it is also worth listening to
"Last Night a DJ saved my Fingers", which amusingly, includes the "Now I
don't want you to panic, just lean back and relax" sample

Mike w

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Law [mailto:dplaw at IC24.NET]
Sent: 23 June 2003 12:18
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: HW: my nane is D.D.D.Dave Brock

hi there, don't know whether other group members are aware of this but i
just found this very interesting remix at
http://b00mb0x.org/front/2003_04.html and click on the hawkslimmed link on
the right hand side of the page! regards dave

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.