HW, ICU, Motorhead: Vinyl & Videos, offers, advice, anything.

Wright, Mike wrightm at BRE.CO.UK
Mon Jun 23 09:06:44 EDT 2003

Dear all,

I am giving in to a change of lifestyle (fatherhood seems like it will take
time that used to be spent listening to vinyl) so will be gettting rid of my
Vinyl and video collection (but NOT my CDs). This also includes my
associated stuff, Motorhead, ICU, Widowmaker, Eno, and so on.

Is there anyone on the list who is after any vinyl. I have most of the usual
stuff, and some of the rarer stuff like the buskers. Is anyone interested?
If so send me a list of what you're after and I'll see if I have it.

I am also after people's advice, is ebay good to try and sell HW vinyl? Any
other advice?

Many thanks for your thoughts

Mike w

Privileged and confidential information and/or copyright material may be
contained in this e-mail.  The information and material is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee
you may not copy or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised
manner. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you receive this
e-mail by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and
destroy all copies. Thank you.