HW: various

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Jun 25 05:02:07 EDT 2003

Hi Folks...

Great to hear about the Hawkwedding and congrats to the honoured
couple.  Thanks for the report Mike.  I hope the security there
was better than at the Prince's birthday party.  Although if Mike
had worn his Urban Guerilla outfit, then an Osama costume might
not have been so out of place there either.

So, Hawkwind is now listed as headliner at the Herzberg Classics
fest in central Germany Aug. 15-17...which is also mentioned
casually on hawkwind.com without details.  This fest is a 'make-up'
for last year's cancelled Kloster Cornberg festival.  Of course,
Kalle Becker (Think Progressive) is also running the last (sadly) of
a long line of Burg Herzberg fests this summer, with Nektar, Man,
Caravan and a couple other Classic Rock acts from the equally-distant
past.

Question: what will be the nature of CD sales at the Summer HW-
fest?...will Voiceprint have a booth including all their releases,
and will AndyGee be offering things of similar, but non-HW-
specific, ilk?

A quick note...in the upcoming Farflung reissue box (is it?), I
think I remember reading that their studio rendition of "Robot"
is to be included (originally intended for The Myth of Solid
Ground official release, which never happened), so that patient
folks can wait a bit and not have to scour the blackmarket for
said track.

Did anyone see the article about how somebody has theorized that
the Stonehenge circle, as well as being astronomically-aligned,
is also a representation of the female genitalia?  Stonehenge
Decoded indeed.

Uf Wiiderluege...Grakkl (FAA)

P.S.  The Golden Void: Tequila, Metamucil and prune juice? (although
maybe Assault & Battery would be even more appropriate a name?)

(P.P.S.  For the German speakers, a hint...to void = den Darm entleeren;
Metamucil = ein Getraenk gegen Verstopfung)

P.P.P.S.  Wow...Big Amongst Sheep will play at Summerfest?!  Have
they existed in the recent past, or is this just a one-off reunion
after nearly 20 years of hiatus?  I'm looking forward to the Big Night
Out in the Big, Bad Universe anyway!