SLOTERDIJK & The One Eyed Bishops seeking new U.S. personnel:

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Fri Jun 27 12:24:14 EDT 2003

Hello friends...

I just wanted to make the announcement that I am now seeking to put together
an all new U.S. lineup of SLOTERDIJK and will be building the new
incarnation from the ground up.

Instrumentation sought includes:

drums, percussion ( an electronic kit would be preferable, but not
neccessary). Trap kits are fine for live gigs

bass

synth player: ( basically needed for oscillations, string sweeps etc) and or
organist ( farfisa etc), mellotron

Now of course, SLOTERDIJK's existance does not depend on the aquisition of
these musicians, as it always exists as long as I'm around. As many of you
know I have toured and appeared as SLOTERDIJK alone on many occaisions.

Until just recently I was trying out live drums, and it was working very
well. I'd like to continue in this vein if possible. I am based in the state
of southern New Jersey, so you would have to be within driving distance ot
make it viable, however practices will be few and far between. As long as
you can practice with pre-recorded material and make it to a gig it's ok.

Here are some URLs to check out:

http://www.mp3.com/sloterdijk
http://www.aural-innovations.com ( search for Sloterdijk)
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.co.uk ( search for Sloterdijk)

As for The One Eyed Bishops, I am seeking a percussionist/drummer, a bass
player, & washboard player.
I am currently performing solo under the monniker of The One Eyed Bishops
until I fill these slots.
Next gig is tomorrow, saturday June 28th, at The Chris Columbo Jazz
Festival, Atlantic City, NJ:

see the following for more info:

http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
http://pressofatlanticcity.com ( see weekend highlights)
http://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/entertainment/nightlife/badarchive/bishops/shtml
( recent press)
http://www.struzzin.com/videos/arcstruzzinspotlight120302.html ( interview
with Mike)
http://www.mercurymoon.co.uk/rfm/images-hawk-camp-2002.html ( see Hawkfest
video clip 2002)

[...]

I am currently performing solo undioer the monniker of The One Eyed Bishops
until I fill these slots.
Next gig is tomorrow, saturaday June 28th, at The Chris Columbo Jazz