HW: various

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Jun 27 14:22:46 EDT 2003

On Fri, Jun 27, 2003 at 03:47:25AM -0400, Sean McMahon wrote:
> Surely not THE Big Amongst Sheep! They must be 20 years defunct at least.
> I still have a tape of theirs somewhere, I must dig it out!

And I an LP.  I doubt I've listened to it in almost that long.

This album cover:
        http://www.aural-innovations.com/issues/issue6/sheep01.html
has a very Barney Bubbles look to it.  Is it in fact one of his?
If so, it must be one of his last...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
When I came back around from the dark side, there in front of me would
be the landing area where the crew was, and the Earth, all in the view
of my window. I couldn't help but think that there in front of me was
all of humanity, except me.
        - Michael Collins, Apollo 11 Command Module Pilot