HW: Hawkfest Tickets

Roger roger.wynne-jones at VIRGIN.NET
Sun Jun 29 06:02:29 EDT 2003

Not sure Al
I sent a cheque and saved the booking fee (cos I'm tight)
took a while for the tickets tho, probably quicker on a card through the
Hawkwind website
Roger

----- Original Message -----
From: "alan day" <yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2003 1:25 AM
Subject: Re: HW: Hawkfest Tickets

: I'm getting paid On Monday/what's the most hasslefree way to get to 'fest
: tickets? Can't wait!!!Al!!
:
:
: >From: Roger <roger.wynne-jones at VIRGIN.NET>
: >To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
: >Subject: HW: Hawkfest Tickets
: >Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 18:57:29 +0100
: >
: >Wahaay!   Hawkfest Tickets arrived today.
: >Definitely the most decorative tickets I've had in a long time
: >lovely.......just need a tent now
: >Roger
:
: Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection
: http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband
: