The One Eyed Bishops': setlist for 6/28/03 (Chris Columbo Jazz Festival)

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Jun 29 11:24:39 EDT 2003

Grettings friends,
yesterday I performed at The Chris Columbo Jazz festival in Atlantic City
New Jersey. This was a free festival, and I amusingly shared the bill with
the likes of Cuba Gooding senior etc. It was a beautiful day, with the sea
right behind me.

Chris Columbo was the most famous drummer ( of any type) to come out of
Atlantic City, and he worked professionally til age 92. He was present at
the first Columbo Jazz fest, where he celebrated his centennial, then passed
away shortly afterward.

setlist:

Smokestack Lightning
The Red Rooster
London Rocker
Hymie The Winey
Sloop John B

* Hurry On Sundown

PS: The encore reflects the fact that tyhe music of Hawkwind was blending in
with the bizaare sights and sounds of this gamblong mecca. The place is a
stark contrast between wealth and poverty, and I'm happy to say that the
people in the audience for my show, represented both sides of that coin.

Cheers! Mike Burro
http://theoneeyeedbishops.iuma.com
http://www.cafepress.com/sloterdijk