HW: wedding thanks!

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Jun 29 14:43:50 EDT 2003

Hiya folks,

Many many thanks for the good wishes and the reviews (Jill, I'm still
goggling in awe over yours!)

We aimed to throw a good party, and judging by reviews, it looks like we
succeeded ;-)

Just a quick thanks....without this list, I doubt I would have had my
interest in the band resparked (sometimes to obsessive levels ;-) ), and I
really doubt that I would have started my record of running over the pond
to see the band ;-)

...and, of course, without that, I'd never have met Rich IRL and gotten
together.

So it's all your (collective) fault ;-)

Thx to all the Hawkfolk who made it to the wedding!  I'm just sorry I
couldn't invite more.......

See you all at the Hawkfest!

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/ENSS/NSIT                 tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559