HW: Fear and loathing \ Dave Brock

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Mon Jun 30 12:34:46 EDT 2003

it was brought to my attention by one of the other group members (thanks
iain)  that some years ago Dave Brock appeared on Mark Radcliffes late
night show on radio one reading passages from the book fear and loathing
in las vegas. does anybody have or know sombody who can lay there hands on
a copy of these recording as it would an ideal inclusion on our "homage to
mark radcliffe" page at the hawkwind museum. that is assuming nobody from
hawkwind and their management objects!
if anybody can help, then feel free to e-mail me details at dplaw at ic24.net
many thanks and don't forget every day is a day nearer hawkfest!
regards
dave