HW: Questions......

Mark Von Bargen mark.von-bargen at O2.CO.UK
Sat Mar 1 04:36:21 EST 2003

Answers in line below:
 "DRider"  Questions......

> <lurk mode: off>
>
> Hey Now!
>
> First off, thanx for the link to the classic rock website w/ the interview
> w/ Al. It's a really cool site w/ great interviews!
>
> And now, some questions.....
>
> Recently someone mentioned a magazine w/ a bonus CD that has someone
> covering a Hawkwind tune......
> I thought for sure that it was MOJO..... Am I wrong??

It is MOJO

> I went to Barnes & noble today and the MOJO has Santana on the cover and
no
> CD....

Thats the previous issue; the latest was out in UK about 2 weeks ago. It has
a pink cover and references to a PUNK SPECIAL - the HW cover on the CD is
Urban Guerilla by Mudhoney.

> Taking a break from studying and it's time for "Rust Never Sleeps"......
Absolute Classic!!

Mark