HW: Questions......

Pierluigi Fumi gg at NINJANET.COM
Sat Mar 1 11:40:31 EST 2003

DRider wrote:

> I have been in a Motorhead mood since ready Lemmy's book. Could someone post
> their thoughts of this DVD?

only one word: GREAT! you see, there are all the classic songs like
Ace of Spades, Overkill, Bomber, Dead man tell no tales, etc, the
coolest new and better songs... and there are a lot of guest musician
like Brian May, Doro, the sons of Lemmy and Phil, the guitarist of
skunk anansie and, last but not least, the greatest and marvellous
Fast Eddie Clarke! WHOOOO!!!!! He's always the N1 at the woody fender!

and more, there are some backstage act, the description of the all
past members by lemmy, the video of some songs (sacrifice, god save
the queen and a unreleased version of "I ain't no nice guy" for 2
classical guitar (Phil and LEMMY (he's fantastic also behind the
guitar!))), and some other things I forgot :)

> - so it was me on the mic, Dave Murray on guitar, and we would do "Silver
> Machine" by Hawkwind, because that was 3 chords and it was easy.
> Adrian Smith - Iron Maiden

ooohh!! where did you find this cit?

--
www.shapeless.it - italian metal webzine