BOC: Lemmy on BOC

Robert C. Mayo RMayo19761 at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 3 18:54:05 EST 2003

In a message dated 3/3/2003 5:50:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nick at THECOMPLETESHEET.COM writes:

> Lemmy says, "I've noticed that a lot of American bands treat their openers
> poorly, like they want to destroy the competition before it even has a
> chance to compete!  British bands don't do that -- at least mostly they
> don't -- nor does Motorhead."

i must tell you, i promise you you wont find a bigger motorhead fan on this
list, but they DID screw over my band when we played with them at the agora
theatre in cleveland oh. on the Bastards tour. their lighting guy told my
guitarist and myself that there was a technical problem with the lights, and
we would only be able to use two acl's; one on either side of the stage,
lighting us from the sides ONLY with WHITE light. ridiculous!!! of course,
the problem miraculously sorted itself out before M'head's set...
hmmmm....
bobm