H.W - hawkwind and the beautiful game

Jobson, Eddie EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET
Tue Mar 4 04:41:10 EST 2003

and I was there, my love for the Hammers has always rivalled my love for
Hawkwind. They're both unique in their own areas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Youles
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU
Sent: 03/03/03 20:45
Subject: Re: H.W - hawkwind and the beautiful game

I saw another interview in which he was asked this question directly,
and
the reply was "All I will say is that I support a *good team*".  Given
his
West London origins my guess would be Chelsea or Fulham.

I'm a West Ham fan, fwiw...can say that without it being a guilty
pleasure
as we beat Spurs on Saturday!

Steve

On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:32:31 -0500, Dave Law <dplaw at IC24.NET> wrote:

>whilst reading a newly found dave brock interview on "starfarer's links
>page" i came accross the following quote from mr brock "I do like
watching
>football over here ". does anyone on the list know  who dave's team
is?.
>also what about other hawkwind members past and present, who if anyone
do
>they support? and finally while we're at it, what about the group
itself.
>who's your team?

<snip>