OFF: Heaven and Earth / Noddy

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Mar 3 19:03:33 EST 2003

I caught the last few minutes of "The Heaven and Earth Show" on BBC1 on
Sunday - for those not acquainted with said show, it's a kind of
non-religious spiritual/moral/let's talk about religeon but not shove it
down peoples necks kind of religion show.  Actually, I can't quite describe
it...  A sort of gentle Sunday morning talk show, but more spiritual than
religious...  Anyway...

At the end of it last week, they had a quick trailer for what's going to be
on next week, and apparently they've got an interview with The Good Lord
Noddy Of Holder, Patron Saint Of Leather Lunged Singers and Lord On High Of
Top Three Singles.  Which, let's face it, is as close as they'll ever get to
an interview with God.

:-)

Anywy, it's on at about 10:30 on Sunday mornings, so set the video.

Cheers,

Rich.

(Obviously this doesn't apply to our American friends, who, not only will
they be in church on Sunday morning, will never have heard of Slade.)

(That was a joke!)

(Honest!)  :-)