H.W - hawkwind and the beautiful game

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Mon Mar 3 19:40:38 EST 2003

> Mr. Brock's team is Fulham.

I've just decided to flog all my Hawkwind stuff.  Since Fulham did us out of
a play-off place to the Premier League a couple of years ago on the last day
of the season, I've taken it as my god given right to mow down (either with
a machine gun, Calvert style, or in my car) any Fulham fans I ever meet.
That was fun when I worked in Fulham.

> Adrian Shaw was/is a Spurs fan - so it said in the 1977 tour program.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

> For myself, its Liverpool.

Hey everyone, keep an eye on your hubcaps!!!

> Mark

:-)

Mind you, having slagged everyone off, I'm a fan (as you might have noticed)
of the first team to win the League Championship three seasons running.

Arsenal?  P'shaw.  Liverpool?  Amateurs.  Manchester United?  Don't make me
laugh...

(To the tune of "Those were the days...")
Those were the days my friend,
We thought they'd never end,
We won the league,
Three times in a row.
We won the FA cup,
and now we're going up,
We are the Town,
Oh yes we are the Town...

Those were the days my friend...  (Repeat ad nauseum)

Sadly, we're not going up, and yes, we're rubbish.

Mind you - could be worse. I could be a glory chaser...  :-)

At least I share the same team as at least one captain of the starship
"Enterprise".  I leave it as an exercise to the reader to work out which
one...  (Oh, and at least one British Prime Minister)

Cheers,

Rich.