H.W - hawkwind and the beautiful game

Jill Strobridge jill at THETA-ORIONIS.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 4 17:03:09 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sean McMahon" <dr_technical at MCMAHON66.FSNET.CO.UK>

> IPSWICHIAN!!

Goodness me - that dates you.   The last true interglacial (before the
current one) it commenced about 130,000 years ago, lasted around 11,000
years and, yes, homo sapians sapians did emerge on the scene during that
period.    The question, I suppose, is whether either humankind or
football has evolved most in the hundred thousand years or so since
then.   8-)

Answers on a small piece of ice please in a gin and tonic
jill