OFF: irrelevant & irreverent Lemmy reference

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Mar 5 04:06:43 EST 2003

Hey...

The Onion (the world's greatest news source) has offered
the following take on the Great White tragedy.  Note to
those who are unfamiliar with the Onion (and BTW, shame
on you!)....uh, in spectacular un-American fashion, they
are (at least) politically incorrect, and at "best"
downright cruel and offensive.  I love it.  :)

http://www.theonion.com/onion3908/wdyt_3908.html

Grakkl (FAA), who thinks the last statement pretty much
sums up what the US media believes that all Americans
must feel 'cause that seems to be the basic premise by
which they slant (I mean 'cover') their stories.