OFF: The Yardbirds are back (??)

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Mar 5 12:02:22 EST 2003

TJ said...

> That would be cool.  But really, the current band is pretty
> lame, with just 2 guys from
> the original band.  Is Samwell-Smith still alive?  If so, why
> can't they get him
> onboard?  Is this just the Box of Frogs part II?

Yeah, it never ends doesn't it?  And I just saw an announcement
today that Thin Lizzy is coming to play near here.  I don't
care how many "original members" this band has, I can pretty
much say for certain that it doesn't include the only one that
really counts!

Grakkl (FAA), who just this past weekend purchased the Keith
Relf-fronted Armageddon CD at a CD show in Zurich, along with
High Tide's "Interesting Times" (or something...that's a 90s
thing is it?  No bloody date on the silly digipack/disc) and
Eloy-Floating (new version, with bonus tracks).

P.S.  *Who* isn't/won't-ever-be back?  At some point?  I guess
the Beatles, and that's it.