OFF: MP3s, pirates, & all that jazz

KevinSommers novadrive at COX.NET
Wed Mar 5 14:55:05 EST 2003

What I hate is how everything HAS to be pigeonholed. I can't count the times
when someone hears me listening to something and says "What kind of music is
that?"
I want to say "You can hear it, you tell me what kind it is if you feel so
forced to categorize it!" but I suppose I'm usually just too polite for my
own good........

KevinSommers
"Craziness, down through history, has performed impressively"