OFF: Heaven and Earth / Noddy

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Mar 6 03:26:48 EST 2003

That's it.  I'm going to shoot myself in the head with a small bore rifle
now.

How could I get that wrong?!!  I've got the bl00dy albums - UK *AND* US
versions.  I went to NYC primarily to find a copy of Keep Your Hands Off...

I'm so upset with myself now I'm going to go out and break my copy of
"Beginnings" into a thousand pieces.

<FX>How could I get that wrong?  How could I get that wrong?  SMASH! How
could I get that wrong? BANG</FX>

Cheers,

Rich.

> Jeff Thompson <_jt at COX.NET> writes:
> >> Weren't they the ones that did "My oh my"?
> >
> >Yup, from "You Boyz Make Big Noize," the album following the
> >one that included "Run Run Away."
>
> Actually it was on the _same_ album as "Run, Runaway".  In the UK, it was
> "The Amazing Kamikaze Syndrome", but in the US, "Cocky Rock Boys (Rule
OK)"