HW: WOTEOT

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Thu Mar 6 04:34:09 EST 2003

Steve suggests...

> And forty quid for a Dojo version of the album
> seems like a reasonably good price to have attained...

Hmmm...you know, I made the public offer recently (which
still holds) to pick up a Dojo WOTEOT CD that is still
resting in a store just down the street from me.  Of course,
I also made the offer for the Griffin box set from that
same store (which was quickly claimed), so that got more
attention given that the Dojo one is a vinyl transfer and
the Griffin from masters (and also included the collector's
guide).

So anyway, it's still here available for (I think) a measly
32 Swiss Francs, and last time I checked, there were 2.2
of those per British pound....so you do the math.

Anybody?

Grakkl (FAA)