HW: WOTEOT

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Thu Mar 6 17:33:46 EST 2003

Well Paul,

I agree totally with you.  But if I can walk into (for example) Virgin
Megastore, and say "Do you have 'Warrior on the Edge of Time' by Hawkwind
please?" and have them say "Sorry, it's deleted", then it's the record
company's own fault for not supplying their public's needs.

All I'm saying is that I can get you the WotEoT MP3s if you want them.

Cheers,

Rich.