Fw: HW: WOTEOT

Alisa coral at APORT.RU
Thu Mar 6 18:47:16 EST 2003

Good work, Doug!

Where is the hatred here? Did I say a word "hate" once?
All these you quotes are just the facts of the reality.

But you omitted here that I also often said that my fave song is D-Rider,
that I like his Sphynx album his ICU work, his 90' recordings. that he plays
wonderful flute and should play it more instead of sax.

Be more careful with that, Doug, do not take out the words without giving
the background.

cheers,
Alisa

> As others have said, forwarding private mail to a public forum without the
> original author's consent is at best, extremely rude, at worst, an illegal
> invasion of privacy (if someone is harassing you with
threatening/offensive