BOC-L Digest - 6 Mar 2003 to 7 Mar 2003 (#2003-78) WOTEOT flames

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Fri Mar 7 06:57:15 EST 2003

What frustrates me are those ppl who seem to know the ones they are talking
about personally, & blame them for certain things, when they do not or could
not know all the facts!

William