Fw: HW: WOTEOT

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Fri Mar 7 09:58:26 EST 2003

>and like to rearrange the display to put the hawks in front of whoever else
>is in the "H" section.
>I wonder if this is a common habit, and if so perhaps their deletion might
>be a result of music stores or pressure from other artists alphabetically
>close to them (man, the number of Ritchie Havens albums I've moved to the
>next row to get them out of the hawks way....).

Love it, yes I've done the same thing. It seems like its Sophie (?) Hawkins
and Screaming Jay Hawkins for me tho, although I've stared placing Screamin
after the Hawks because he's so cool. If an out of stock HW bin is noticed
I ask the clerk about them... sick really.

--
Doug Bates