Larry Boyd

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Sat Mar 8 02:25:54 EST 2003

Sad news folks

Here is the mail I received from LARRY BOYDS sister....

To all that loved him....
Larry pasted away Thursday, March 3, 2003 at 4:20pm. He did not suffer and
he was not alone.
There will be a memorial service in honor of Larry on March 15, 2003 at
2pm. We will be having it at Davis Funeral Home, 373 Court Street,
Plymouth, MA 02360, phone-800-770-2231
It will be an informal gathering. There will be pictures and memories of
Larry's displayed (bring pictures to share). We will be playing Larry's
music. Please bring any tape or CD that you have of Larry's music or
something you know he would appreciate.
Larry was loved and did love all of you. Through these past few months I
have gotten to know many of you and I loved hearing the memories you shared
with Larry. Thank you for sharing these and letting me into your lives. I
know why Larry stayed in a place that is so cold for soooo long, FRIENDS
We are asking that no flowers be sent to the memorial but ask donations be
sent in Larry's memory to New England Sinai Hospital, 150 York St.,
Stoughton, MA 02072. They took very good care of Larry in his last few months.
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Love Debi