OFF: Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock & Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Mar 8 11:35:15 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (March 8, 2003):We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #70) and Alchemical Radio (show #36). See
the playlists below.

Aural Innovations CD Mail Order:
I have one copy each left of the following CD's. I got a handful in and sold
most of them before they made it into the catalog. Email me at
jkranitz at aural-innovations.com if you're interested in one or both of them.
Into The Abyss - "Adrenochhrome" (Space/Prog band from Greece)
The Nothing Booth - "A Journey" (strange cosmic Folk-Psych from New Zealand)

Be sure and check out the NEWS items after the playlists.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #70)

SubArachnoid Space - "Burn Shot" (from Also Rising)
Farflung - "Breach Of Eye" (from Nine Pin Body)
Vocabularinist - "Communifusion" (from The Spinostics Of Chukinski)
The New Digital Sound - "You" (from The New Digital Sound)
Church Of Hed - "The Lone Freak" (from Church Of Hed)
Alpha Omega - "Space Pilot" (from Electronic Mind Project)
Rustcycle - "Lotus Carving" (from Twin Arcs)
Fit & Limo - "Der Kosmiche PFAD" (from Ginnistan)
Tim Mungenast - "Invaders From Below" (from The Un-Stableboy)
Saturn V - "I Left My Heart On The Moon (Tom's Song)
Mega X Brand - "Strawberry Dresses" (from Halogen)
Cobweb Strange - "On With The Show" (from A Breath Of October)
Ole Lukkoye - "White Stone (Net Doma)" (from First Steps [Klangbad compilation])

Alchemical Radio show #36

Peter Johnston - "Be Your Own Best Friend"
Bronze - "The Statue In The Stone"
Biohazard - "Penalty"
Kwabena & The Lion Train Band - "Freeman"
Rick Ray - "Power Gone Mad"
John Bartles & Arpad - "Leviathan Lullaby"
Gong - "Bambolay/Ya Sunne"
Romislokus - "Dreg"
Dave Corwin - "Not Your Place"
Michael Monroe - "Shattered Smile"
Dogstar Poets - "Magic Mile"
Life In A Blender - "Dolly Down The Hole"
Neosoreskin - "Bird's Eye View"
Hilda - "Sparklers"
Lily Holbrook - "King's Castle"
Nothing 2 Declare - "Amber"
Phil Naro - "Under The Night Sun"
Tim Mungenast - "Birth Of Monsters"

So head on over to http://Aural-Innovations.com and click on the Radio link
to listen.

GROOVE STREAM ATTRACTOR
http://hometown.aol.com/tjohn62124/groovestreamattractor.html

When: Thursday March 13  Early Show (7:30-9:30)
Where: the Cave on Franklin Street in Chapel Hill
http://www.caverntavern.com/this.html
What to expect:  Electronic Space Rock improvisations

http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives
Join the GAGLIARCHIVES this Saturday night, 3/08/03, at 10pm-2am EST, for
program 786. We will world premier the new Derek Sherinian CD Black Utopia
which features Jerry Goodman, Zakk Wylde, Steve Lukather, Yngwie Malmsteen
and many others...we'll also premier the new Nathan Mahl CD Shadows
Unbound...also a world premier of the new archive from Soleilzeuhl Records
label and the CD Ardeur from Eskaton...in our March guitarists focus, we
look at California Guitarist Al Garcia and his Make It So CD...in our 4th
Hour Space Out, music from Greg Segal and Jugalbandi...more music from the
Mellow Records label and the Cuban band Anima Mundi and the Septentrion
CD...music compilations from the Garden Of Delights label...music from the
Carbon 7 label and the Grosso Modo CD from Pierre Vervloesem featuring Guy
Segers on bass...recent releases from the Voiceprint label and the Nektar
Man In The Moon album from 1980, and Roye Albrighton and The Follies Of
Rupert Treacle..a local concert focus! featuring tracks from The Red Masque
and Second Sufis as part of The Philadelphia Underground Music and Culture
Festival...into the vaults with Italian band Sensation's Fix and Delire
Chameleon Family Band...and a classic from Camel and the Mirage album...

Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
Eastern at WBZC.org:
http://wbzc.bcc.edu:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm
Click Here To Listen Through Aural Moon Radio:
Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
http://www.auralmoon.com
http://live.str3am.com:2010/     (Broadbanders)
http://live.str3am.com:2020/     (Dial Uppers)
Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
Valley (NJ/PA/DE)