OFF: Heaven and Earth / Noddy

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sun Mar 9 06:06:05 EST 2003

> At the end of it last week, they had a quick trailer for what's going to
be
> on next week, and apparently they've got an interview with The Good Lord
> Noddy Of Holder, Patron Saint Of Leather Lunged Singers and Lord On High
Of
> Top Three Singles.  Which, let's face it, is as close as they'll ever get
> an interview with God.

Well, apologies to anyone who got up early to watch this, as there was no
Noddy.  Grr.  I suspect they canned him for a reshowing of the Adam Faith
interview from last year.

Sorry.

Maybe they'll do Lemmy later in the year.  Then again...  :-)

Cheers,

Rich.