HW: Cantebury 2001

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Tue Mar 11 11:50:39 EST 2003

Just ordered Cantebury 2001..should be arriving soon.

Any reviews of that CD good or bad? Sound quality?

Also, got my Church of Hawkwind on the way as well....feel like a little kid
anticipating it's arrival.
Have the LP, but no turntable..no reviews required....I like it.

Rgds,

Tom

Best Regards,

Tom Clark