Deep Purple (was The MTV generation)

Doug Pearson jasret at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Mar 13 15:59:26 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:38:34 -0500, Eric Siegerman <erics at TELEPRES.COM>
wrote:
>On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 05:21:58PM +0100, Henderson Keith wrote:
>> P.P.S.  Neil Young's Canadian isn't he?  What the heck was he saying
>> about 'we' going to bomb people in Iraq then...
>
>Originally yes, but he's lived in California since ... I don't
>know, but I suspect ever since the Buffalo Springfield days.
>That's pretty much his whole his adult life.

He lives in Woodside, which is up in the Santa Cruz Mountains, less than an
hour from San Francisco.  (My ex-boss is the godmother of his kids.
Another ex-boss of mine is now touring the USA in a pop/punk band where he
plays to kids half his age or less - they don't care 'cause they're all
staring at the guitarist/singer, who is probably sick TO DEATH of Avril
comparisons by now, speaking of Canadian musicians...)

    -Doug
     jasret at mindspring.com