OFF: Lynyrd Skynrd (was Deep Purple)

DRider Hawkwind at ATTBI.COM
Fri Mar 14 20:15:16 EST 2003

Lynyrd Skynrd (tribute band) will not be playing ANY gigs for the upcoming
months. Gary Rossington is recovering from open heart surgery........

Southern Man,

D-Rider
Jacksonville, FL (redneck mecca)

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Shilladay [mailto:neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 10:46 AM
Subject: OFF: Deep Purple (was The MTV generation)

All this talk about Purple reminds me that I've seen adverts for a 30
years of DP concert. (Strange as its 34+years?)

Anway, does anyone know anything about this ? I think Lynyrd Skynrd are
supporting, but are there any past DP people or just the current line up ?

Last year there was rumour of reforming MkII 'one last time'.....

Neil