OFF: Moorcock interview

Alan Linsley alankerren at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat Mar 15 16:38:29 EST 2003

Hi Arin

This has also been mentioned on the Nomads mail group.  I posted to ask
how a UK non-subscriber-to-Locus could get to see the interview and
nobody has replied.  So if you could, er, make this more available to
us then I at least would be v.grateful.

Cheers

AL
 --- Arin Komins <akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU> wrote: > Hi folks,