USA Tours

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Sat Mar 15 16:58:17 EST 2003

Sorry - meant to say, I've got some Coney Island High pics that I intend
scanning shortly - now that I've moved - and they'll be with you, and
everyone who asked for them soon.

Cheers,

Rich.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian Abrahams" <mail at ABRAHAMSI.FREESERVE.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 6:42 PM
Subject: USA Tours

A quick note: Thanks to everybody who has responded so far on my post
regarding 1989-97 USA tours. I'm reading and collating and will get back to
everybody ASAP. Still room for any more anecdotes or memories of these
gigs...and particularly still room to hear from anybody who saw the 1989
tour and formed a band afterwards!

Thanks again to all list members who have answered the original postings.

Ian
Current Reading:
"The White Nile" by Alan Moorhead
Current Listening:
Springsteen Covers UnCut CD
Current Viewing:
The Avengers DVD with "A Touch of Brimstone" and "Honey for the Prince"
Kinky!