OFF: Moorcock interview

Allan T. Grohe Jr. grodog at PACBELL.NET
Sat Mar 15 17:59:12 EST 2003

I'll second that request!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe Jr.               Visit the Dreaming City--
grodog at pacbell.net             http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

    I am gray.  I stand between the candle, and the star.
        We are gray.  We stand between the darkness, and the light.

              --- "And The Sky Full of Stars," _Babylon 5_