HW: Transferable tickets

Colin J Allen colin at CALLEN18.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Mar 18 16:32:10 EST 2003

As I understand it, December tickets for Birmingham and Bristol will be
valid on the door.  The venues are aware of the situation and will be
reminded of it on the day of the gig.

Colin

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jez Dacombe" <Jeremy at DACOMBE.FSNET.CO.UK>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2003 9:20 PM
Subject: HW: Transferable tickets

Hi,
More of a question for Kris or Colin really, but others may be interested in
any reply ....
I have pre Xmas 02 tickets for the postponed HW gig at Bristol.
Now that the gig has been re-scheduled for May 03, how do I ensure not
getting turned away at the door by some jobsworth who might think that "old"
tickets are no longer valid?
Should I get replacements from the venue beforehand, to iron out any
problems?
Any ideas?
Cheers,
Jez