HW: Spring Mini Tour/WotW

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Wed Mar 19 06:49:36 EST 2003

Um...this is all great and everything.
I'm happy that these dates are coming together.

However, what's the deal with WotW?

All mentions of it are gone from HW-MC it seems,
as though it had never existed.

Of course, I began to suspect that something terrible
was amiss, and searched in more detail on the web to
discover that a suitable venue for the production could
not be found for that date, 3 May, 2003.

So they've rescheduled it (again) for sometime around
2 August, 2003, in other words, one week before the
intended Summerfest in the Lake District.

OK, so, was it actually announced here (or anywhere) that
the event was postponed?  Maybe some of us would have
liked to have heard this information, I dunno.  :)

Anyway, my question is now...will HW still intend to
perform at WotW if and when it happens in early August?
Will this be decided far enough in advance for those
of us who might then want to plan for a double-weekend
in the UK for both events?

And does anybody know anything interesting going on
around London (or anywhere in the southern half of
England I suppose) over the weekend of 3.May?  I've
got some time to kill.  :)  Concerts, fests, beer
drinking contests, Tony-Blair-effigy-burning, etc.

Grakkl (FAA)